We provide high performance and highly reliable automotive controllers
Work on the development and innovation of automotive solutions. Automates a more comfortable, safer, smarter, and more environmental driving experienceKNOW MORE
Appliable to various applications such as vehicle body comfort control, powertrain, site security, infotainment, and cluster connectivity.
- Higher performance, meet complex algorithm requirements
- Richer communication interfaces, stronger system expansibility
- Larger-capacity built-in memory. Support continuous upgrade of the FOTA software
- Developed according to the ISO26262 process to meet the functional safety requirements of different applications
- Embedded encryption module to meet different information security requirements
Safe and Secure
The Z20K11x series of devices are medium and low-end MCUs based on ARM Cortex-M0+. This series provides 2 CAN-FD interfaces, 4 UART/LIN interfaces, and various packaging types. They are suitable for multiple applications such as body control, air conditioning control, lighting control, and small and medium power motor control.
The Z20K14x series of devices are medium and high-end MCUs based on ARM Cortex-M4F. This series of products with ASIL-B provide 160 MHz CPU performance, up to 2M PFlash and 128K DFlash, 8 CANFD interfaces, 6 UART/LIN interfaces. They are suitable for various applications such as body control, air conditioning control, lighting control, electronic shift, seat belt pretension, and new energy.
The Z20K3 series of devices are high-end MCUs based on ARM high-end core. This series of products meeting ASIL-B/D provide multiple choices from dual to 6 cores with 320 MHz CPU. They are suitable for the domain controller, area controller, powertrain, chassis, and safety.